Chia seed pudding is very suitable as a breakfast or casual snack for health lovers. Although no gelatin powder is used, because chia seeds will expand after being full of plant milk, it tastes like pudding.
Chia seeds (English: Chia Seed) are the seeds of sage, rich in plant protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber, and are one of the indispensable ingredients for a healthy diet. Chia seeds also have a wonderful property. When they encounter water, they will start to swell to form a gel, which helps to provide a sense of satiety, especially suitable for diet control or fitness group supplements.
Chia seeds have no taste and can be widely used in light meals, such as vegetable milk, yogurt, and lettuce salad. Today, I will share with you the recipe of using apricot kernel drink and chia seeds to make pudding.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Prepare the ingredients:
- Chia Seeds: 2tbsp
- Roots Apricot Kernel Drink: 300ml
- Fresh fruit: Moderate amounts
- Add chia seeds, Roots Apricot Kernel Drink, or other plant-based milk to a container and stir to combine.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and stir again until there are no lumps.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Finally, add your favorite fresh fruit before serving and enjoy.
Tips: There is no added sugar in this recipe. If you prefer a slightly sweeter taste, it is recommended that you can add Luo Han Fructose or erythritol instead of refined syrup, which is healthier for your body.
With a whopping 14% protein, chia seeds are your go-to protein supplement if you're a vegan diet, or just looking to cut down on meat in your diet. Discover more Chia Seed and Plant Milk recipes today!